My client is a leading contractor which specialise in renovations and interior fit-outs to refurbishments and large scale design and build contracts for major pubs, schools, healthcare and community projects.
The Estimator will ideally have the following attributes:
- Main contracting tender submissions
- 5+ years experience
- New build, refurbishment and fit-out experience
- Commercial, Education, Residential sector experience
The Estimator role will involve:
- You will be responsible for processing enquiries, leasing with design engineers.
- Producing tenders & negotiating orders
- Researching materials, equipment and labour costs.
- Gathering quotes from sub contractors and suppliers.
- Assessing the levels of risk on a project.
- Analysing company data, exchange rates and prices using software packages.
- Preparing and submitting quotations for work.
- Helping with bids for new contracts and supporting buying activities.
- Monitoring the stages of a project to make sure that costs are kept in line with forecasts.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.