Do you want to work for a large, prestigious and reputable organisation that has presence across the UK supporting adults with profound Learning Disabilities and Autism
If the answer is yes then apply today!
This is a full time, permanent position based in central Worcester paying £7.83 per hour with additional payments for sleep-ins..
We are recruiting for the right person to join a team of Support Workers to work a mixture of early and late shits on both weekdays and weekends.
With the support of an experienced, passionate and knowledgeable Registered Manager, you will have the autonomy to develop your knowledge and skill set along with have the ability to progress your career with access to QCF/ NVQ level 2 and 3.Full induction and training program available and the opportunity to develop your career within the industry
Responsibilities of the Support Worker:
- Assisting with moving and handling using the aid of wheelchairs, ceiling hoists and walking frames
- Assisting with all aspects of personal are including bathing, showering and oral hygiene
- Administering medication
- Assisting with internal and external activities
- Domestic duties
- Food preparation and feeding
- Liaising with external healthcare professionals
- Recording of daily notes
Person Specification for the Support Worker:
- Experience working within the health and social care sector is advantageous but not essential
- Have a kind and caring nature and able to demonstrate empathy and compassion
- Able to work on a flexible rota
- Willingess to work towards achieving QCF/ NVQ's
- Be a hard working, proactive individual
Benefits to the Support Worker:
- Working for a reputable established organisation
- Pension scheme
- Paid annual leave
- Sick pay
- Access to high street discount
- Free counselling service
Don't miss out on being rewarded with amazing job satisfaction and feeling part of a community. This leading healthcare provider based in Worcester, is passionate about offering the best service to both staff and clients. So apply today!
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to you please apply immediately or call the permanent recruitment team on , alternatively email your CV to