Middleware Team Manager
Our client is looking for a talented and driven Middleware Team Manager to join them on a permanent basis working from their Market Drayton office. Joining an established Middleware specialist team you provide technical and disciplinary leadership, offering guidance and motivation.
- You will deliver effective and reliable IT solutions & services that will include user support to all to both users and stakeholders.
- You will work to agreed SLAs/KPIs ensuring standards, laws, regulations and internal controls are all complied by.
- You will lead differing projects.
- Working closely to a budget you will plan and ensure the availability of internal and external resources.
- You will have direct input into IT strategy ideas and concepts.
- Work closely with stakeholders both internally and externally at varying level.
- You will lead from the front showing a ‘can do’ attitude
- You will have experience of Portfolio and demand Management / Service Level Management
- Relevant degree or qualification
- Minimum 2 years of management experience
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Working knowledge of SAP PI NW 7.4 or higher and/or Seeburger EDI BIS6 (BIS5) is essential
Hands on experience of 4+ full project life cycle project implementations