The Role: Production Planner
Status: Temporary to Permanent
Salary: £19,000 per annum
Temp Rate: £8.77phr
Hours: Monday to Friday 0700-1630/0730-1700
Working alongside Mark the Production Manager, this position is a challenging varied role which links Sales, Production and Transport together i.e you are the heartbeat of operations ensuring internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Ideally you will have some experience of production planning with an ability to take on key learning.
- Must be PC Literate
- Capable of planning a programme of daily/weekly works for Production
- Delivering production solutions to overcome challenges
- Work as part of a team to satisfy your internal/external customers
- Ideally some experience of reading and understanding technical engineering drawings (Training will be given for the right candidate)
- Ability to meet tight timelines
- Outstanding communication skills
- Attention to detail is a must
- Ability to manage, plan and organise your own workload
- A real team player who takes pride in going above and beyond
Whilst reporting to Mark you will be working within a close-knit team. In saying that, this is a standalone role, so if you are seeking a position with its own unique responsibilities and challenges, then look no further.
Our SME client employs around 8 staff in the office and around 8 within Manufacturing. There is a real team ethic here which is driven by the hands-on Management Team. A really great place to work with outstanding down to earth people.