Nursing Home Manager
Work as a Nursing Home Manager for a well-established, private healthcare provider with twelve Nursing Homes in the South of England.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as Home Manager for a nursing home in Kidderminster, Worcestershire.
The Home caters for elderly service users with general nursing needs and some with dementia.
We are looking for an experienced RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work as Nursing Home Manager.
Responsibilities of Home Manager will include:
- Reducing agency use
- Actively filling beds and selling the home
- Recruitment, induction and training of staff
- Ensure CQC compliance & Improvement
- Developing links with local authorities and other outside organisations
- Deliver excellent person-centred care and oversee all safeguarding issues
- Representing the home in various community events which it currently gets highly involved in
- Brining in new innovative ideas to the service to enhance and enrich your residents lives further
The ideal candidate to fulfil the role of Home Manager:
- Have proven experience of working as a home manager in an equivalent environment
- Have good leadership skills, good relationships in the area with LAs and CQC, ability to grow occupancy and drive up CQC ratings
- Be a strong and confident leader able to lead and motivate large staff teams
- Have Financial and Risk Assessment experience in relation to care service
- Be a Qualified Nurse, RGN or RMN
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Nurse Qualified Manager to work for a highly regarded care provider, be rewarded with an attractive salary of up to GBP55,000pa, and join not just a business, but a "family"!
Additional benefits include:
- Performance related bonus
- Company sick pay
- Supportive 3 Week Induction programme
- Generous pension contribution
- 25 days annual leave plus bank - extra days holiday per years' service
If you feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined in this advert, please click APPLY and Gemma from Leaders in Care will be in touch shortly to discuss your application.