Job Title: Recruitment Consultant
Position Reports To: Branch Manager
Salary: GBPnegotiable / uncapped commission
Benefits: Childcare vouchers, healthcare cash plan, rewards portal, weekly incentives, team nights out, annual rewards, team nights out, birthday ,meal, excellence awards, family fun days, cycle to work
Holiday Entitlement: 20 days, increasing by one day per year after two years of service, up to a maximum of 25 days
First Personnel is a fast growing recruitment agency in the UK. We understand our markets, allowing us to find the perfect fit between our candidates and employers.
First Personnel have an excellent opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant based at their Coventry branch.
Duties will include but not limited to;
- Maintain and develop existing and new clients through planned individual client support and liaison
- Liaise and attend meetings with clients necessary to perform duties and aid business and branch development
- Maintaining profitability
- Ensuring standards of service are met
- Attracting candidates by drafting and placing adverts
- Screen and Interview candidates and complete relevant checks
- Matching candidates to vacancies
- Excellent organisation skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to build effective working relationships
- Passion and desire to succeed
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
First Personnel are a dynamic and forward thinking company who are looking to expand their business nationally. We offer a structured training programme and are an accredited Investor in People.
Previous experience is preferable, if you bring the drive, commitment and professionalism that we are looking for, we will provide you with the skills you need to develop a long and exciting career within our successful company.