NURSING HOME MANAGER - NURSE QUALIFIED
We are currently recruiting for a Nurse Home Manager in Kidderminster, with a truly remarkable and reputable company. This excellent care home is currently seeking a determined, ambitious and effective candidate to join their team as a Home Manager. With an overall good rating from CQC, you will be expected to continue to improve the houses performance and service to residents with new and innovating ideas.
As Home Manager, you will draw upon your existing expertise and leadership skills. You will be responsible for the day to day running of the home, guaranteeing it functions efficiently whilst upholding the highest standards of excellence, care and clinical brilliance. As the Nurse Home Manager, you will also be clinically strong and experienced in delivering high standards of nursing care.
Key responsibilities will focus on management of staff, delivery of care to residents, recruiting staff, training, gaining/maintaining occupancy and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies.
Your expected duties/requirements as a Home Manager:
- To manage the day to day running of the home and staff team ensuring the highest level of care standards are upheld.
- Maintain occupancy levels within the service
- To support service users to ensure that their physical, social and emotional needs are met.
- To support the personal development of each service user, ensuring that they are treated as an individual with their own unique support needs.
- To ensure that the dignity and individuality of each service user is respected and that they can exercise choice in all areas of their life.
- To work in accordance with the company's policies and procedures, and applicable legalisation
- Valid NMC pin and CQC knowledge
My client is offering a generous salary of GBP50/60k (dependant on experience) plus a benefits package for high performance.