Hours of work: various hours
Rates of pay: GBP7.83-GBP10.00 depending on experience.
Are you caring and compassionate and looking for a job where you can make a difference?
2 year's experience is necessary and we give full Mandatory training and support is provided.
Our carers come from all walks of life. What they have in common is a passion for making a difference to the lives of the Service User groups, which are from Elderly care to supporting individuals with a learning disability out in the Community. You could join our committed and passionate team of carers who know that every day they make a difference. They provide personal care, companionship and friendship to our residents whilst promoting independence in a safe and caring environment.
Experience / Qualification:
- Experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be given.
- QCF/NVQ 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care preferred or a willingness to work towards this.
- Comprehensive induction training to develop your career.
- Quality training to enhance your skills
- Free Uniform
- Refer a friend scheme
- All appointments are subject to safer recruitment requirements to ensure the safeguarding of adults. All positions will involve appropriate checks and clearances.