Asprey Medical Services are currently recruiting fora permanent Imaging Lead to work within a private hospital in Worcestershire.
This is a full time position of 37.5 hours per week and you will be required to work a flexible shift pattern.
You will need to meet the following Criteria:
- Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography.
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience within a multi-modality imaging department.
- A wide general radiographic background with expertise in one or more specialised area.
- Knowledge of the healthcare service sector and the systems and processes used.
- Aware of College of Radiographers and HCPC Code of Conduct / Accountability.
- Experience working in an acute hospital setting in a Senior Radiography post or equivalent.
- Experience of customer care, including interacting with challenging customers and situations.
Role and responsibilities:
- Overseeing day to day clinical service delivery, with a high degree of professionalism; ensuring effective deployment of staff and provision of a high quality, responsive, patient focused service.
- Lead the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Lead the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and access to a leading training programme designed to put assist their staff with career progression both in clinical and management areas. Additionally, you will have access to an outstanding benefits package that includes:
- Private healthcare scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Private Pension scheme
A full job description is available upon request.
If you are interested in this role, please submit a copy of your CV and a member of the AHP Sales Team will be in touch.
This vacancy is being advertised by Asprey Medical Services Ltd. The services advertised by Asprey Medical Services are those of an Employment Agency.