We're looking for a Registered Manager for a Domiciliary Care agency in Kidderminster who value their employees, reward hard work and strive to provide excellence for every individual they support. This role will suit an experienced Registered Manager who has a track record of growing and developing a homecare service. On offer is a starting salary of GBP30,000 - GBP32,000 with regular salary reviews based upon performance.
The Registered Manager role
As the Registered Branch Manager you'll be managing the day to day delivery of a high quality, person centred community care service. You'll ensure that local authority contract compliance is met, that CQC requirements are met and that the branch continues to develop and grow. You'll be proactive at developing the business, this is an established care provision but there is plenty of scope in the area for private business so you'll be instrumental in growing the hours whilst maintaining a quality service.
As the Registered Manager / Domiciliary Care Manager:
- You'll take on new care packages, ensuring that care assessments, risks assessments and care plans are completed.
- You'll ensure that the service is run in compliance with CQC standards and regulatory requirements.
- You'll lead and develop the staff team
- You'll have the responsibility for growing the business, looking to increase the hours in both their local authority contracts and by growing their private client base. You'll market the agency locally and increase their presence on social media.
The Successful Candidate will
- Have a good understanding of CQC standards
- Be proactive in their approach, cntinuoulsy ooking to develop and grow
- Have experience of managing domiciliary care services in the community, and have been registered with CQC previously
- Be qualified to NVQ4/QCF level 5 or already working towards
- Be a driver with own vehicle
- Be a good leader of staff teams
Interested? Click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment. For more information please call me on
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.