Care Assistant - Bank
At Sanctuary Care we believe in providing high quality care homes where people are looked after with the utmost dignity and respect. Our strength lies in the quality of our people and we employ those who will share our mission statement 'Keeping kindness at the heart of our care'.
Care Assistant - Bank
Westmead Residential Care Home, Westmead Close, Droitwich Spa, Worcestershire
GBP8.03 To GBP8.28 per Hour (Dependent on Qualifications)
Hours As And When Required
Why work for us?
Our vision of keeping kindness at the heart of our care underpins the ethos of our entire organisation. We are committed to ensuring our residents, who chose Sanctuary Care to support them in their later years, are able to live happy and contented lives full of wonderful experiences and memories.
Where you'll work
Westmead Residential Care Home is surrounded by secluded gardens, situated in a quiet residential area in the spa town of Droitwich. Our dedicated team provides residential and early-stage dementia care to our 33 residents as well as day care to people from the local community.
Click here for further information about the home
The role of Care Assistant will include
- Delivering the highest quality of personalised care to our residents in line with their individual care plans
- Helping with all aspects of day-to-day life, as well as making sure they can enjoy leisure and social activities
- Ensuring the overall happiness and well being of our residents by getting to know them and their families and providing them with emotional support and company
Skills and experiences
- Experience is not essential, as we will support you with all the training and support you'll need to do the job, what is important is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual
- Excellent communication and team working skills are essential along with a flexible approach
- You will also be compassionate and have a real genuine empathy for older people and their needs, ensuring we treat everyone with the respect and dignity they deserve
Ready to join us?
As this is a bank position, a flexible approach to work is required as you may be asked to work evening and weekend shifts, as well as during times of absence and sickness.
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Care a great place to work we offer access to a range of great employee benefits including a competitive salary, a contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits, 28 days holiday including bank holidays, and a variety of on line discounts and rewards. To assist you in building a rewarding career in care you can look forward to excellent training and development opportunities within a friendly and supportive environment.
If you require further assistance please contact the home onand quote Ref: 39431
View the detailed Job Profile
Closing Date: 31 July 2018
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent illegal working.
An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be necessary in the event of a successful application which we will pay for.
Sanctuary Care Limited is a subsidiary of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity.