Are you a talented and experienced recruiter looking for an opportunity to join a remarkable organisation? Do you have excellent organisational skills and a passion for delivering work to a high standard?
We're looking for a new team member to help us hire the best talent for our specialist school and charity on a 9 month fixed term contract. You will be part of a small recruitment team with the opportunity to work independently. As a team we are responsible for delivering a great experience for both candidates and hiring managers whilst managing an efficient process that allows us to onboard talent as quickly as possible.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Recruitment coordination and administration
- Ensure good understanding of the specific recruitment processes in an education setting in line with Ambitious about Autism's recruitment policy.
- Provide excellent recruitment advice to key stakeholders.
- To manage the entire recruitment journey from recruitment authorisation to preemployment checks for the school and charity.
- Monitor our applications inbox until we have implemented our ATS (Applicant Tracking System).
- Ensure applications are collated and forwarded to recruiting managers in accordance to our SLA.
- Ensure high quality candidate experience at all times and respond to general candidate queries escalating when necessary.
- Ensure that all interview and selection paperwork is securely filed appropriately including uploading to an electronic filing system.
- Draft and issue offer letters and contracts of employment and manage the onboarding process thereafter.
Closing date: 17 July 2018.
Ambitious about Autism is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons from all sections of the community.
Ambitious about Autism is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
Please note we have not engaged any agencies to work on this role and only direct applications will be considered. This post is a designated customer facing role under the fluency duty and requires a specified level of spoken English as stated in the person specification.