Our client is looking for a talented and driven EDI developer to join them on a permanent basis working from their Market Drayton office. Joining an established Middleware specialist team you will be the in-house EDI Developer/specialist taking the lead on full lifecycle projects. You will work closely with both internal colleagues and external suppliers to ensure outstanding solutions are delivered.
- You will lead the process from design to implementation of EDI interfaces.
- Working to agreed SLAs you will develop and delivering solution to match client requirements.
- You will assist during the UAT testing prior to implementation.
- You will ensure that all support documentation remains up to date and provide training where necessary.
- Assist in the BAU function including:
- 3rd line support where required.
- Disaster recovery
- Workflow / process development in Seeburger BIS or similar (BPMN / BPEL ideal)
- Message formats-Tradacoms /EDIFACT/XML/IDOC/X12
- Communication protocols-AS2 /HTTP/FTP/FTPs/VAN (GXS)/Web services
- SQL server
- Basic knowledge of SAP (SD, IDOC, ALE, RFC)
- Ability to communicate with Stakeholders at varying levels is essential.
- Experience of full project lifecycle.
- Experience of mapping in Seeburger BIS or similar.
- WMS / TMS Systems
- Previous experience of Seeburger BIS6 is an advantage
- Previous experience of logistics / FMCG industry desirable but not essential.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82306672