Production Operative - Chill department
We are recruiting in our Production team for Operatives within our chill department. We are looking for self-motivated individuals that are able to demonstrate the ability to follow directions in order to produce high quality goods to our customers. The role involves working in a fast paced environment on a shift basis, whilst maintaining knowledge of products and processes involved in the day to day manufacturing of goods.
In this role the key responsibilities will include:
* Following directions set by the production Team Leaders and Shift Managers
* Following procedures in order to produce high quality products
* Keeping the working environment safe, clean and tidy and adhering to hygiene standards, procedures and the "clean as you go" policy
* Recording accurate production figures required by management on a daily basis and providing these within a timely manner
* Ensuring that machinery is used appropriately and escalating any issues with equipment to the correct department
Key skills & experience
* A good standard of literacy and numeracy skills
* A positive thinking and self-motivated individual
* An effective team member who works well on their own initiative
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Demonstrates an excellent attitude to work
* Can take a hands-on approach to solving issues
Candidates must be able to work shifts on a 5 out of 7 inc weekends basis and due to location and shift must have access to transport.
Candidates must be able to work rotating shifts:
week 1 :06.00am-14.30pmMon-Fri
Week 2 : 14.00pm-Finish 5/7 inc weekends.
Candidates need to be aware that the Role is in the Chill Area of production.
These roles are permanent positions and attract the following benefits -
* Competitive rates of pay
* 25 days holiday & service related holidays
* Company pension scheme
* Job security and career progression
* Time and a half for Saturday working, double time for Sunday working
* Overtime rates after the basic 39 hours and Unsociable Hours additional payment for hours worked between 18.00-04.00 Hrs.
* Company uniform
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role please apply at www.mullercareers.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82093651