Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
£32k + Fantastic Benefits + Overtime
Permanent - Double Day Shift - No Weekends
I am currently looking for an Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer for one of the leading suppliers of equipment and manufacturing systems.
As a Maintenance Engineer you will undertake customer service engineering activities. Duties will include machine installations, commissioning, servicing and refurbishment.
Being an enthusiastic Engineer, you will have a broad range of skills and experience that ideally would include mechanics, hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical diagnostics as well as a working knowledge of PLC or microprocessor based control systems.
You will have: -
- Excellent electrical experience essential (preferably qualified to 17thEdition)
- Mechanical and pneumatic engineering experience also essential
- PLC diagnostics is essential preferably with Allen Bradley/Siemens.
- Welding also useful (though not essential)
- Experience of a service or maintenance role
You will be an experienced Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer with a strong electrical bias.
Evidence of this electrical bias will include the following:
- Ability to install and programme an invertors on a three phase induction motor
- Ability to read and fault find on an electrical system
You will be qualified to ONC or HND / HNC in a related discipline - ideally Mechanical, Maintenance, Manufacturing or Electrical Engineering, and be qualified to 17th Edition
If you are interested and would like to apply, then please send through a copy of your most up-to-date CV, together with a cover letter detailing your relevant experience, preferred location, salary expectations and reference 465458/MERVISLBK27, to
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82197787