Commercial Gas Engineer
The team is made up of candid, diligent and dependable engineers who have built relationships with each other through mutual respect and trust.
What will your day to day activities as a commercial gas engineer include?
You will be servicing, diagnosing and repairing Commercial Gas Boilers and heating systems/ equipment. You will be working across your region via jobs sent to your PDA. The jobs will be both PPM and reactive works. Every 1 in 6 weeks you will be the out of hours engineer and attend emergency works that come to the out of hour's line. Please note there are two separate on call rotas for the east and west midlands.
To be considered for the position you must have the following:
- Must live in the West Midlands region.
- Must have worked in the industry for a minimum of 3 years.
- Must hold valid COCN1, CCN1 and full driving licence.
- Experience on/ with Commercial Boilers - installs, maintenance, service and repair.
- Experience with HVAC systems is desirable but NOT essential.
- 17th Edition/ Electrical skills/ would be desirable but are NOT essential.
- Proof of right to work in the UK.
What's on offer?
- Fully expensed Van with optional Private use
- Over time (plenty)
- Company mobile
- Company Tablet
- Awards ceremonies
- Please press apply now to submit your application for this position. Due to high levels of response we will only be able to contact successful candidates.
Relevant skills: Commercial Gas, Combustion, ACS, COCN1, HVAC, Engineer, Technician
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82173720