Systems Bid Engineer
Job Title: Systems Bid Engineer
Rate: £400 - £500 Per Day
Period: 3 Months
Key Skills: Leadership, Guidance, Bids, Bidding, Navigation, SME, GNSS, Satellite, DOORS, MoD, ILS, GPS, Crypto, Firmware, Design, Electronics, Requirements,
A vastly experienced Systems Bid Engineer is required to join my client in playing a key role in providing the technical leadership, guidance and support to bidding activities covering navigation & crypto devices.
Working from site, my client is looking to onboard a highly experienced Systems Bid Engineer. A truly fantastic opportunity. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
What are we looking for in the Systems Bid Engineer?
- Degree Educated in Electronics OR electrical Engineering - 2:1 & above
- Proficient in the use of configuration management & change management processes/tools
- Proven experience in the design & implementation of high speed digital processing solutions and systems in FPGA
- Experienced working with GNSS technologies
- Successful bidding experience into MoD procurement programmes £10+ Million value
- Requirements Capture, design & implementation - DOORS
- ASIC development
- Crypto & key management experience
- Navigational signal processing experience
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Systems Bid expertise, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, internationally renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field, hit that apply button now!
CURRENT SC CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED TO BE ABLE TO START THIS VACANCY
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82122628