Endurance Recruitment is a very well established, professional and highly regarded Recruitment Consultancy based in Leamington Spa.
Established for 17 years we are successful because we have invested heavily in state of the art search technology, we have a substantial database of talent, we understand the roles were trying to fill and we care about our clients, candidates and our team.
Due to expansion, we now need a highly-motivated individual to join our team as a Recruitment Consultant to help us achieve our goals and raise our profile within Warwickshire and the surrounding areas.
With responsibility for developing and managing our client and candidate portfolio, you will be passionate about delivering the best in customer service and you will have a proven successful record in sales, client development and account management.
If you'd like to become a successful Recruitment Consultant at Endurance Recruitment you will be: -
Highly self-motivated and genuinely interested in sales, with the energy, enthusiasm and commitment to do what it takes to find lasting matches for high quality employers.
You will be proficient in MS Office (especially Outlook) and be persistent and resilient, you will have very good attention to detail and be self-motivated and driven to succeed. You will have a driving licence and have your own transport. You will need a good standard of education (Good grade A levels or a degree will be an advantage but isn't essential if you have the relevant experience).
You will be highly organised, extremely sales focused and be target driven.
We pride ourselves on our close partnerships with our clients, so you will have a great deal of face to face candidate and client interaction.
The role will entail.
- Attracting new business by building relationships.
- Filling vacancies with very high-quality candidates.
- Providing the highest standards of customer service.
- Taking detailed vacancy instructions and writing and placing advertisements.
- Interviewing on the telephone and face to face.
- Utilising the very latest candidate management technology for outstanding results.
- Maintaining client and candidate databases, carry out all supporting administration and generally raising the profile of the company.
The basic salary is up to GBP30,000 depending entirely upon skills and experience with an ultimate OTE of over GBP40,000 and bonus is uncapped.