Rugby • GBP16-20,000DOE • Permanent • Full Time
My client is a large London Investment company with offices based in Rugby. Working in a small team of 4/5 and a wider team based in London.
This is a key role within the development team supporting on areas including administration and office management, events and marketing as well as estate management. The position is varied and broad, suiting someone who is flexible with a drive to learn about the business and grow into a unique role. You will be organised and adept at handling multiple pieces of work.
Day to Day Duties
For our Office Assistant role you will;
• Supporting the development office and team with its administrative needs.
• Providing a professional first point of contact for visitors to the office including
• Liaison across the Visitor Centre, The Barn and the caf?? to ensure the venues are supported
• Support the team in hosting visits and VIPs to the development.
• Liaison with members of the public and correspondence to queries and questions.
• Support with marketing activities including holding events.
• Managing the booking system.
• Daily health and safety duties conducting reviews and training for first aid and fire safety.
• Liaison with contractors to carry out services including cleaners, security, IT, AV, printers, maintenance etc.
The Successful Applicant:
To be considered for our Office Assistant role you will need to have;
• Organisation and administrative skills with a knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
• Good communicator with an enthusiasm for working with people
• Experience of working within a team
• Able to correspond professionally through Various methods
• An enthusiastic team player with a can-do approach.
What's on Offer?
As an Office Assistant you will receive;
• Salary of GBP16-20,000
• 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays
• Free Parking
Apply for this role:
To apply for our Office Assistant, please go to our Arden Personnel website . Job reference LF-1424 If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.