CNC Supervisor Setter Operator
- Contract Type
- Full Time
An established precision engineering company in Nuneaton has vacancies for CNC Supervisors /Setter Operators to work on a day shift
Monday - Thursday 07.30 - 16.30 and Friday 07.30 - 13.30 Friday
- Must be able to use and read non-digital measuring equipment and shadow graph
- Must have a good eye for detail.
- Must be able to follow written instructions and procedures.
- Preferably have a background in the aerospace industry.
- Must be able to change inserts and alter offsets to achieve drawing tolerances.
- To be focused and be able to work to deadlines.
- Must be able to keep a tidy work area and maintain paperwork to factory procedures.
- Monitor their own Quality and Productivity.
- Select correct tooling as instructed in programme.
- Bore jaws, clock Fixtures/Vices etc…
- Must be able to accurately set all tools using cut and measure.
- Must be able to safely prove out new and proven programs / set ups.
- Ensure first part is correct ready for first off verification
- Must be capable of completing first off samples for other employees.
- Must be able to problem solve and troubleshoot most manufacturing issues.
- Be able to write simple programmes and make minor adjustments to existing programs if required.Supervise operators and resolve any manufacturing issues they may have.
- Monitor Quality and Productivity of Operators as required.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82281613