Caretaker / Plumber / Handyman
A leading Social Housing company based in Birmingham have an incredible opportunity for a multi-skilled handyman to help manage a large portolfio of properties across the west midlands.
Fantastic career progression - With an additional 800+ employees joining the business over the next 6 months, you'll have solid job security and an supportive and easy going Senior Management team.
Day to day duties
- General repairs
- General cosmetic fittings
- Fire door (fitting/replacing)
- Painting and decorating
- Basic electrical and plumbing work
- Collecting various materials for jobs across Birmingham
Skills, requirements & experience
- Must have your own vehicle
- Experience carrying out general repairs in a similar role (2+ years experience)
- Painting and decorating experience essential
- Basic plumbing
- Basic carpentry