Software Test Analyst
Software Test Analyst- Worcester- £25,000- £30,000
Would you like to join a forward thinking company?
The organisation that I am representing focus on assistive technology for blind, partially sighted and dyslexic people with a distribution channel in over forty countries. Their software is used on smartphones, tablets and computers, in employment, education and at home.
They are looking for Software testers who are passionate about making a real impact on what they are actually doing and making a real difference with their work.
Please find below the core skills required for this opportunity
- Strong software testing experience
- Windows desktop application testing experience
- Understanding of the full Software Development and Testing Life cycle
- Knowledge of Microsoft products, operating systems and server environments
- Experience of accessibility testing
- Knowledge of Android and iOS platforms
You will be rewarded with
- 23 days of annual leave every year in addition to being closed over the Christmas period
- Flexible working policy
- 2 weeks fully paid sick leave, and 2 weeks at 50% pay in a year
- Workplace pension scheme
- Generous maternity and paternity pay
- Sponsorship to take part in fitness events
For this role my client is looking to reward the ideal Testers with a generous salary of up to £30k + benefits and very real scope for career progression as the company expands over the coming years.
If you meet the above requirements and believe you would be a suitable candidate, apply now to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity as the role will not be on the market long.
Apply now by sending your CV to -
Or call Robin Grayson - (+44)
tester, qa, qa tester, selenium, automation, manual, software, software tester, jira, jenkins, agile, software testing, QA analyst, manual tester, automation, PHP, python
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java, Web, PHP and Mobile recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Java, Web, PHP and Mobile jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for JAVA, Web, PHP and Mobile professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & Java, Web, PHP and Mobile jobs are.