Excellent new Tax Accountant opportunity, for a specialist in Corporation tax. This is a great chance to join a large and friendly corporate business based in Tamworth, working as part of a great finance team, yet in an autonomous role. While this role is primarily UK tax focused, there may be some opportunity to get involved in International Tax too.
As Tax Accountant, your key responsibilities will include:
- Corporate tax compliance.
- To prepare information to support Group reporting and investigate variances.
- To research tax issues arising on projects and from business changes.
- To calculate tax payments and ensure payment on time.
- To resolve questions from auditors (internal and external)
- Assist in the preparation of reporting tax within statutory financial statements.
- To provide technical support to Finance colleagues on tax matters
- To work with external advisors on compliance and advisory matters.
- To assist with management of relationship with tax authorities
- To monitor relevant controls and processes, seek continuous improvement of processes
- To provide guidance on relevant changes in tax laws
To be successful in your application as Tax Accountant, you will be qualified (in a relevant accountancy or tax qualification), with experience of tax accounting under IFRS. You will have good knowledge of corporate tax laws and regulations, and be proficient with MS Excel. In person, we are looking for someone who has excellent interpersonal and communication skills, who is diligent, and timely; and who enjoys working as part of a large team.
In return, for this Tax Accountant role, the base salary is up to £50,000 (dependant on experience), plus excellent pension, private healthcare plan, free parking, and a number of flexible benefits on top.
If you are interested in this excellent Tax Accountant opportunity in Tamworth, and would like to find out more, please apply with your CV directly to this advert. Thank you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82277684