- Contract Type
- Full Time
Salary: Up to £38k
Shift Pattern: Days Monday - Friday
A Local Engineering company who are globally recognised are now in the search for a Maintenance Engineer to work on their Westbrom site.
Maintenance Engineer - Job Outline:
Working as part of the maintenance team to ensure that all Mechanical plant equipment and machinery on site is operating efficiently with the minimum amount of downtime and they are kept in safe and good mechanical working order.
Maintenance Engineer - Main Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all plant and machinery is kept in good working condition
- Install and maintain all plant machinery
- Operate a preventative maintenance system (PPM) to ensure that the machinery is in good working order
- Demonstrate effective technical skills to support manufacturing operations.
Maintenance Engineer - About You
The ideal candidate MUST come from the Manufacturing industry with experience carrying out planned and reactive maintenance schedules. You will also come from a mechanical background. You will have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Fault finding and repairs experience - Mechanical, Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems
- Welding and Fabrication skills
- Qualified from a recognised Mechanical Apprenticeship
- Experience working with the following on a large scale would be an advantage
- Pumps, Turbines, Centrifuges and rotating equipment
For more information please call Tom Schwartz on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client in this search for a Maintenance Fitter. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82212995