After Sales Manager
Overview of role
Are you a customer focused and commercially astute Aftersales Manager, looking for the next step in your motor retail career? We're looking for a high-performing and experienced manager, who is truly an expert in all things aftersales. This is a great oppportunity to join us in a successful and busy dealership where no two days will be the same.
At Jardine Motors Group, we have people at the core of our strategy and are discerning about whom we employ, we expect every colleague to have high levels of integrity, be passionate about their role and take ownership of their customers' needs in line with our core values. We are looking for someone that has a desire to succeed, has outstanding communication and influencing skills and also possesses a proven track record of success in a similar role.
Duties, Responsibilities & Person Specification
Monitor continuously the achievement of Customer Service levels and provide effective support to the Parts and Sales Departments. Identify problems, agree and take corrective action where required including personnel training, new operating procedures, discipline, etc.
- Develop Service Department Plans and Budgets to achieve agreed financial, marketing and targets
- Describe and assess Service Department market potential and revenue forecasts
- Develop operating expense, capital budgets and profit improvement targets
- Create, agree and implement sales, merchandising, advertising and sales promotion plans to support the achievement of Service Department Plans and Budgets
- Establish, implement and regularly review the training programme for all productive and non-productive staff to ensure the progressive development of all Service personnel
- Contribute as a member of the management team to the development of the business and to the public relations activities of the dealership
- Utilise monthly management accounts to monitor and control profitability and productivity of the Service Department, including monitoring workshop efficiency, debtors and working capital
Desired Skills and Experience
- Current Aftersales or Service Management experience is essential
- PLC experience is desirable, as is brand experience working with premium or prestige brands
- Experience delivering an upper quartile CSI performance as well as consistently delivering an above budget financial performance.
When you join Jardine Motors Group you will have the opportunity to develop a fast-moving progressive career, and assume accountability for delivering the highest levels of service. We believe that by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enhance your career prospects.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, you will also have access to a range of other benefits including:
- 33 days of annual leave (including bank holidays) + your Birthday off, if it falls on a working day.
- Fully expensed company car (including personal and business mileage).
- Quarterly bonus scheme.
- Private health care.
- Annual leave purchase & sale scheme and availability to do 2 days of charity work paid per annum.
- Enhanced Maternity/ Adoption/ Paternity leave options.
- Pension scheme and life assurance.
- Childcare voucher scheme and cycle to work purchase scheme.
- Vehicle purchase schemes (across all JMG brands) and preferential parts, service and labour rates.
- Employee care helpline.