An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced CNC Programmer/CAD Technician to join a rapidly expanding clients of ours. Our client has been in operation since 2000 and is constantly striving to keep up to date with the latest machinery and technology to ensure that they stay up to date with shifting trends.
Our client is a ‘one stop shop’ for all glass requirements, and they supply and fit glass for all types of applications ranging from showers and mirrors to glass furniture, painted glass, shop fronts and corporate offices to name but a few.
Day to Day Duties
- A mixture of both Office and Factory work, working on products from start finish
- Setting and operation of workshop CNC Machines
- Being responsible for both the programming and supervision of the CNC product to completion
- Working with customer drawings and templates to create programs for the machines
- Manual handling – including lifting of large glass panels
Qualifications and Experience
- You must have previous experience of a CNC functionality such as Milling/Turning/Setting/Programming with experience of CAD drawing such as AutoCAD being an advantage
- Good attention to detail and ability to work to very high standards
- Pride in your work with a knack for problem solving
- A salary bracket of £20,000-£25,000 per year
- Monday-Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm
- 28 days holiday
- Overtime offered
If you feel like you would be a great addition to this small, fast paced working environment showing off your skills producing mainly bespoke work, please apply please apply now for immediate consideration!