Salary: Dependent on age and experience
Benefits: 4 weeks holiday + Bank Holidays, Pension scheme
Hours: Full time 37.5hrs pw
Our client are a leading manufacturer of Intrinsically Safe Fuses, their company was born out of a need to solve technical problems and provide engineering support for manufacturers wanting their products certified for hazardous areas.
They are currently seeking a Production Leader to join their team
Main duties will include:
- PCB assembly,
- Operating machinery
- Product testing, marking & packaging
- Supervising and monitoring production operatives,
- Training, supervising and monitoring temporary staff
- Using a Quality System which includes work instructions
- Dealing with Quality Records
- Goods Inwards Inspection
- Production work sent to subcontractors
- Health & Safety
- Maintaining a clean and tidy factory
- Responsibility of opening and closing factory
- Other duties may be required
The Ideal Candidate:
- Steady hand – due to the nature of the work
- Good eyesight (or possess effective adjustments for close up work).
- Previous experience or qualifications in a similar role are essential
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY TODAY!
Keywords: Fuses, Intrinsically, Electrical Vacancies, Engineering Vacancies, Supervisor, Leader, Manager, Team Leader, Production Manager, Production Leader, Production Supervisor, Production Operative, Production Manager, Manufacturing, Production, Manufacturing and Production, Electrical Manager, Engineering Manager.