Salary: Dependent on age and experience
Benefits: 4 weeks holiday + Bank Holidays, Pension scheme
Hours: Full time 37.5hrs pw
Our client are a leading manufacturer of Intrinsically Safe Fuses, their company was born out of a need to solve technical problems and provide engineering support for manufacturers wanting their products certified for hazardous areas.
They are currently seeking a Production Leader to join their team
Main duties will include:
- PCB assembly,
- Operating machinery
- Product testing, marking & packaging
- Supervising and monitoring production operatives,
- Training, supervising and monitoring temporary staff
- Using a Quality System which includes work instructions
- Dealing with Quality Records
- Goods Inwards Inspection
- Production work sent to subcontractors
- Health & Safety
- Maintaining a clean and tidy factory
- Responsibility of opening and closing factory
- Other duties may be required
The Ideal Candidate:
- Steady hand – due to the nature of the work
- Good eyesight (or possess effective adjustments for close up work).
- Previous experience or qualifications in a similar role are essential
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY TODAY!
Keywords: Fuses, Intrinsically, Electrical Vacancies, Engineering Vacancies, Supervisor, Leader, Manager, Team Leader, Production Manager, Production Leader, Production Supervisor, Production Operative, Production Manager, Manufacturing, Production, Manufacturing and Production, Electrical Manager, Engineering Manager.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82210151