CNC Programmer/ Setter/ Operator
Workforce are currently recruiting for a CNC Programmer/ Setter/ Operator - offering a guide rate of £13 per hour DOE - to work for a Steel fabrication and engineering company based in the Willenhall area. It is important to have experience in in both Milling and Lathe work on XYZ machinery.
Immediate start available.
Role and Responsibilities:
- You must have prior experience in a CAD-CAM environment
- Experience working with Prototrack programming controls.
- Experience working XYZ Lathes and Milling machines.
- Ability to work on bespoke products and very low volume parts.
- Example of current work are the manufacturing of studding and threaded bar products.
- Able to read and work from complex engineering drawings.
- A good knowledge of health and safety procedures in a workshop environment.
- Willing to work overtime as per the companies requirements.
The company are offering a guide rate of £13.00 depending on skills and experience.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82151719