Trainee Security Systems Installation Engineer
Demob Job Reference: j3530
Job Title: Trainee Security Systems Installation Engineer
Salary: £Competitive Salary + Benefits
Our client is a leading provider of Integrated Security Systems. Due to continued expansion they are now recruiting for a Trainee Security Systems Installation Engineer to join their Installation team. The successful Trainee Security Systems Installation Engineer will travel to customer sites predominantly throughout the Midlands and will carry out the installation of equipment; CCTV, Access Control and Intruder Alarms.
Trainee Security Systems Installation Engineer Responsibilities:
- Fully briefed and tasked at the beginning of each working week, you will attend customer sites and carry out and complete system installations in the Midlands.
- Conduct installations as laid down by company and security protocol procedures.
- Carry out large and small project works.
- Install any new equipment that is needed to meet the customers’ requirements.
- Report to the Contracts Manager updating on progress of job completion and submit written reports.
- Complete project installation paperwork.
- Carry out on call duties on a rota basis and respond promptly to any "call out" from Company customers to ensure guaranteed service commitments.
Trainee Security Systems Installation Engineer Requirements:
- Must have experience in electrical/electronic engineering.
- IT programming and networking experience.
- Knowledge of health and safety.
- Experience with CCTV, Access Control and Intruder Alarms - advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interface at all levels.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Able to work and remain calm under pressure.
- Full driving licence essential.
- Must have own hand tools.
- CSCS, IPAF and PASMA qualified - desirable.
Trainee Security Systems Installation Engineer Benefits:
- £Competitive salary.
- Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm.
- Company vehicle, fuel card, mobile phone, uniform, PPE and specialist equipment provided.
- Call-out payments and overtime payable.
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays.