MOT Mechanical Technician
We are currently recruiting for a MOT/Mechanical Technician to join this team in Halesowen. This is an excellent opportunity to develop a sustainable successful career with a proactive company.
The Role of MOT Mechanical Technician
Our client aims to get vehicles back on the road promptly whilst delivering complete customer satisfaction and working within Group safety standards. You will need to maintain workshop equipment and keep all required paperwork in order. Within this role you will be an approved MOT Tester with VOSA and hold a full licence and an NVQ in Motor Vehicle Technology and a City & Guilds part three or equivalent.
Working in their well equipped workshop you will be responsible for:
• Carrying out repairs and servicing on vehicles from a wide range of manufactures.
• Tyre, brake and exhaust fitting.
• Class 4 MOT Inspections and repairs.
• Diagnosis of electrical and mechanical vehicle malfunctions.
• Performing work as outlined.
The successful candidate for the role of MOT Mechanical Technician must:
• Be able to demonstrate excellent customer liaison skills
• Have the ability to sell an array of available services
• Have a flexible and positive approach
• Be able to efficiently work under pressure
• Be a keen team player
• Have a focus on providing excellent customers service
• Demonstrate good communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
• Have an eye for detail and must be literate and numerate
Applicants should have a full UK driving licence.
• Good salary depending on experience
• Bonus system rewarding productivity
• 24 days annual leave increasing with service plus Bank Holidays
• Cycle to work scheme
• Staff discount
• Pension scheme
• Career and development opportunities
How to Apply
Please note that Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
MOT technician, Motor, automotive, mechanical, technician, vehicles, repair, MOT, maintenance,