ASC are working closely with a large, local and highly successful global manufacturing business, located in central Redditch. Due to increased company demand, the vacancy for a Business Development Technician has been created, this role would suit individuals that have previously worked in a manufacturing environment, gained from a large manufacturing organisation preferably. Ideally you would be available to start immediately. Temp - Perm Position
Business Development Technician Duties (Sales Administration):
- Responsible for managing all customer credit queries
- Responding to and clearing credit queries within a timely manner. Providing the customer with all paperwork needed to ensure payment is made on time
- A key member of the internal Business Development Team supporting all new and existing sales initiatives
- Managing the order books
- Develop and maintain an appropriate productive relationship with existing and potential distributors / customers at all levels
- Provide information on company products and services
- Familiar with SAP
- Client Liaison - Customer Service
- Use of all MS Systems
This is a Permanent Position
37.5 hrs per week. Monday - Friday
Please submit your CV with attached a covering letter detailing your suitability.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.