Major Donor Fundraising Manager
Morgan Hunt is working with a leading international conservation charity to recruit a new Major Donor Fundraising Manager to join their team. This is a permanent position based in the West of England.
Your role will be to develop and implement a major gifts strategy which identifies, nurtures and develops relationships with potential high net worth individuals, individual and family trusts, and companies, in order to deliver and increase major gift income.
* Develop and implement the major gift programme, setting annual phased income and expenditure targets and securing funds as agreed in conjunction with the Head of Fundraising
* Identify, secure and lead the development, management and stewardship of a range of significant high value relationships with major donors
* Develop internal and external relationships and represent the charity at the highest levels
* A solid track record of securing income, by recruiting, stewarding and managing high net worth individuals within a charity
* Demonstrable experience identifying, cultivating new contacts
* Proven ability to produce compelling and inspiring cases for support and writing proposals and update reports
* Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation and networking skills, both written and verbal
* Successful track record in meeting challenging income targets
For more information on this fantastic role, please contact Ben Pountney at Morgan Hunt
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role