Do you have a HR background and are you available with a short notice period? Our client is seeking an experienced HR Administrator to support their existing team on a 3 month fixed term contract. In return they are offering an annual salary up to GBP19k per annum, a varied role and an early finish on a Friday.
The Job Role:
- This is a generalist role, covering all aspects of HR.
- Advise managers on employee related issues.
- Provide guidance and support to managers in disciplinary, grievance, attendance & performance matters.
- Note taking at formal meetings.
- All paperwork for new starters, leavers and internal transfers including liaison with payroll.
- Maintain accurate employee data.
- Conduct exit interviews.
- Supporting managers with the recruitment process.
- Absence Management.
- Prepare all induction packs for new starters ensuring they are carried out by managers and returned to HR.
- Managing all maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental leave.
- Supporting employees and managers with any flexible working requests.
- Responsible for recording all training onto HR system.
Experience / Requirements:
- You MUST have previous experience within a HR role.
- Level 3 CIPD is preferred however experience is more important.
- You will be highly organised with the ability to communicate with people at all levels and multi task.
- You will have excellent MS Office skills, strong attention to detail and be highly driven.
- An annual salary of GBP19,000 per annum.
- A 3 month fixed term contract with an immediate start.
- Favourable working hours with an early finish on a Friday.
- Free onsite parking and facilities.