In this Residential Conveyancer role you will join a Stoke-on-Trent based Conveyancing Quality Scheme accredited team. As part of a large and successful conveyancing team you will advise on a diverse caseload of residential conveyancing matters. You will focus on freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, with additional, more complex matters open to you to deal with dependent on your exact level of conveyancing experience. You will benefit from a fantastic infrastructure and excellent team of support staff.
Residential Conveyancer - Stoke-on-Trent
- Longstanding roots in the Stoke area
- Whilst they have a full service offering, their private client services are their strengths, notably residential property conveyancing
- Although they have a client base that extends nationally, they are committed to the Stoke and wider Staffordshire area, and particularly like their employees to be locally based
- Commutable from: Cheshire, Staffordshire, Wolverhampton, Stockport
The ideal candidate
- Residential Conveyancing Solicitor, Legal Executive, or Licensed Conveyancer
- 1+ years' experience of running conveyancing caseload
- Experience of handling a variety of sale and purchase residential property files
- Knowledge of right to buy, new build and shared equity matters high advantageous
The next step
To register your interest in this Residential Conveyancer vacancy, select the 'APPLY' option. Alternatively, contact Duane at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch - we offer up to GBP500 in vouchers for successful referrals.