Engineering Stores Person
The Role: Engineering Stores person
Rate: GBP10-GBP12phr DOE
Status: Temporary 4-6 weeks, may lead to a permanent role
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 0 may require some flexibility
My client has seen rapid growth and expansion within their business over the past three years, hence seeking a talented individual to sort out their spare parts department.
- Organisation of the maintenance storage area
- Helping to populate a spare parts database
- Manual Handling in a dusty, cluttered environment. i.e: Picking up spare parts from one shelf and relocating them into other areas
- Clearing the clutter and organising it
- Re-location of the maintenance stores (Out to a temporary home, and then back in again)
- A knowledge of machinery components, spare parts
- Documentation skills / data entry skills (especially Excel) are essential
- The ability to assist in identifying parts that are not clearly marked with a manufacturer or part number
- The soft skills required to obtain help from other members of the maintenance department as and when required.
- Ideally hold a Counterbalance Forklift licence