Commercial Sales Executive - Kidderminster
Are you looking for a new opportunity within a sales driven environment and do you live within commutable distance of Kidderminster?
A fantastic opportunity has just arisen to join a family run business as a Commercial Sales Executive. If you have the drive for delivering outstanding customer service and reaching targets is what you love to do, then this is the perfect job for you.
What will you be responsible for?
- You will be responsible for the planning and organizing your own selling activities to gain new business and maintain contact with regular customers
- Record all contact information, customer requirements and follow up information on the database
- Ensure regular cleansing to maintain the accuracy of the data
- The ability to build an excellent rapport with customers to understand their specific requirements
- Design and deliver professional business presentations and proposals to customers
- Liaises effectively with customers on a continuous basis to build and maintain relationships
- Keeping up to date with product knowledge
- Interact with colleagues from other departments to ensure good working relationships and delivery of excellent customer service
- Complying to all health and safety policies and standards
What are we looking for from you?
- A background within field sales is essential
- Full UK Driving Licence
- My client is open to looking at individual with or without automotive sales experience
- Proven record of excellent sales figures
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong personnel and communication skills
- Flexible in working weekends and bank holidays
- Passionate and driven to consistently hit targets
- Confident in building a stable rapport with new and existing clients
- Presentable and passionate individual
- The ability to work Monday to Friday 8:00am - 6:00pm & alternate Saturday 8:00am - 4:00pm
What will you be rewarded with?
GBP24,000 basic salary plus an achievable GBP60,000 (uncapped) OTE
Company pension scheme
Company vehicle, phone and laptop
Full brand training and development
Fantastic progression opportunitiesHCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.