Accounts Assistant - Hereford, Permanent Job - July start for the right person
Varied job role providing support to the accounts department as well as undertaking clerical tasks such as filing, making phone calls, handling mail and basic bookkeeping.
Perhaps you are at the start of your accounts career or have detailed career within administration and have worked from time to time on accounts functions then this could be the role for you.
Working closely with the Accounts Manager the successful candidate must have a
- Good use of Sage Line 50 Accounts with use of MS Excel and MS Word Office
Sales Ledger include (but don't worry if only have experience of some of these tasks for this varied job, where you will be supported)
- Generating daily invoices & distributing
- Raising of credit notes
- Raising commercial invoices
- Generating & sending monthly statements
- Liaising with customers for copy invoices
- Clearing & maintaining the sales ledger
- Debt chasing, including debt letters
- Weekly on hold listing
- Legal letters and follow-up
- Entering bacs receipts & cheques
Want a great secure, growing company in changing times this company is growing from strength to strength.
Sending your CV to Mark Jones, Senior Recruitment Consultant talk it through with Mark for a discreet confidential conversation on
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.