Field Service Engineer - Press Brakes
Field Service Engineer required to work for a well-established supplier of large press brake equipment predominantly to the automotive manufacturing industry, based in the Midlands. The Field Service Engineer must have previous experience working with press brakes and is likely to have held a Field Service Engineer position before.
The successful candidate will have service, maintenance and installation experience with press brakes and will have an engineering background supported by appropriate qualifications such as City & Guilds, BTEC or equivalent. Travel will predominantly be across the Midlands, however there will also be the opportunity to undertake work in Eastern Europe occasionally.
Field Service Engineer - Press Brakes Position Overview
Your role will be predominantly field based, travelling to customer sites across the Midlands to attend routine maintenance and repair work on a range of press brakes, as well as the installation of new, used or bespoke equipment. You will also be required to attend emergency breakdowns so excellent fault finding skills are essential to minimise machine downtime. In addition, there will be the opportunity to work in Eastern Europe as well on occasion, although this is not mandatory. A company van (VW Caddy) will be provided for this role.
Field Service Engineer - Press Brakes Position Requirements
- Previous experience within the press brake industry supported by a mechanical engineering background
- C&G, BTEC or equivalent qualification in a related engineering subject
- Excellent customer communication skills
- Personable, punctual and reliable
- Based within a commutable distance of Oldbury
- Full (clean) UK driving license and prepared to travel across the Midlands
Field Service Engineer - Press Brakes Position Remuneration
- £30,000 - £35,000 + overtime
- 30 days' holiday including bank holidays
- 40 hour working week
- Company van
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.