Work as Nursing Home Manager for one of the most exciting, ambitious and well-respected care providers in the UK's elderly care industry. A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Manager to enjoy managing a luxury 60 bedded Nursing Home in Kidderminster which offers intermediate care and specialist Dementia Care to elderly clients.
Despite being a national and growing care group, this provider still retains smaller company culture and have a very close knit senior management team who prioritise employee engagement - if you value be knowing by name rather than number then this certainly could be the care provider for you.
Responsibilities of Nursing Home Manager -Kidderminster will include:
- Working with your team to build on current Good Grades to achieve Outstanding Grades in the next CQC report
- Represent the home in various community events which it currently gets highly involved in
- Bringing in new innovative ideas to the service to enhance your residents lives further
The ideal candidate to fulfil the role of Home Manager -Kidderminster will:
- Have proven experience of working as a Nursing Home Manager
- Will be a qualified nurse - RGN, RMN or RNLD with an active NMC pin
- Will have an excellent proven track record with CQC.
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Care Home Manager to work for a highly regarded care provider, be rewarded with an attractive salary of GBP55,000pa (Negotiable), work in the attractive town of Kidderminster and join not just a business, but a "family"!
Additional benefits include:
- GBP55,000pa - Negotiable depending on experience
- Company Bonus Scheme - 25% of Basic (Paid bi-annually)
- Full Private Medical Cover
- Due to planned company growth - Chance to progress to regional support role within 12 - 18 months
- Generous pension contribution - 5-8%
- 25 days annual leave plus bank - extra days holiday per years' service
If you feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined in this advert to apply for this new and exciting Deputy Home Manager opening please click APPLY and Michael from Leaders in Care will be in touch shortly to discuss your application.