Design Engineer required. My client is a well-established manufacture of a comprehensive range of roller shutters and door products in the UK for architectural and truck door applications and due to extensive growth are now seeking a Design Engineer to join their team. The successful candidate will be able to produce quality concept and layout drawings in a timely manner and to a high degree of accuracy.
It is expected that the Design Engineer will have previous experience working within an Engineering or Manufacturing design environment. The ideal Design Engineer will also liaise with suppliers on technical issues and produce estimates/quotes based on client specifications.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Design Engineer to join a fast growing company, and learn new skills.
Design Engineer Overview
- Communicate with sales team as required
- Liaise with installation team to ensure clear interpretation of designs
- Produce quotes and estimates based on client specification
Design Engineer Requirements
- Proficiency in CAD Software
- Experience with Commercial & Industrial Design
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Willingness to learn
- Degree qualified or time served engineer
Design Engineer Remuneration
- Salary £20,000 -£26,000K+ (dependent upon experience)
- 28 days' holiday (including Bank holidays)
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.