We are recruiting for Assembly Operatives in the Stafford area.
As an Assembly Operative you will need to have:
- Previous warehouse or production experience
- Good knowledge working with computers (this is not essential)
- Good confidence in working towards targets
- Availability to work overtime
Details of an Assembly Operative:
- Salary: £7.83ph (Possible permanent job)
- Working hours of an Assembly Operative are 7am till 4:30pm or 8am till 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
- Location: Stafford, Staffordshire
- Duration: Temporary to Permanent
Role of an Assembly Operative:
Candidates will have come from an experienced warehouse or /factory production background. Duties will involve picking orders from locations within the warehouse, using a manual pick list and a PPT (pallet pump truck). Candidates will then carefully packing or placing them into plastic trays carefully making sure products do not get damaged during transit on the production line. You may even be working on the assembly line building computer components (no experience needed).
There are various different departments you may be working in. There may be opportunities for you to work in a department that suits you, based on your previous experience. 9 times out of 10 it will depend on where there is more work available.
Candidates who are physically fit will suit other department that are physically demanding. You must be available for work immediately.
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Other licences and qualifications can be achieved
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage References
- My Extra Rewards - An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role, please click apply.