Our Client, a market-leading engineering Company are looking for an experienced Scheduler/ Planner with exceptional communication and strong administration skills to join their busy Customer Service department. The ideal candidate will have the ability to think on their feet, prioritising incoming work in order to successfully manage engineers’ workload and ensure the customer is happy!
A competitive starting salary of £18,000 will be offered (may be flexibility for the right candidate).
The successful candidate will be required to:-
- Deal with incoming calls from customers regarding breakdown and maintenance issues.
- Forward plan work for engineers.
- Maintain relationships between customers, engineers and Company.
- Manage "live" jobs, dealing with any issues/ concerns from the customer.
- Ensure that work is completed on time and SLA’s are adhered to.
- Confirm service visits 24 hours prior to appointments.
- Produce reports and keep customer records up to date at all times.
- Ensure opportunities for recommendations are maximised.
The ideal candidate will have:-
- Previous experience within a Planning/ Scheduling role.
- Experience liaising with engineers.
- Strong administration skills.
- Excellent communication skills with a pleasant telephone manner.
- Good organisational skills.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Professional approach to tasks, relationships and corporate culture.
- An ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Good customer focus with a desire to resolve issues and ensure customers are satisfied.
Benefits to include:-
- Competitive starting salary of £18,000. Opportunity to increase on this after probation period based on performance.
- Opportunity to work for a market leading Company who value their staff.
- Pension scheme.
- Holiday entitlement: 22 days in year 1, 24 days in year 2 and 26 days in year 3.
- Working hours: 8.15am - 5.15pm Monday to Friday.
- Free parking.
Please be advised that we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.