Learning & Development Consultant (Delivery) - Prestigious Automotive
Gaydon / Warwickshire
Up to £34,500 - £40,000 + Car + Benefits (Depending on Experience)
Babcock International Group is a FTSE 250 business and is the UK’s leading engineering support services organisation.
Our Skills & Learning business is one of the UK’s largest private sector providers of vocational and skills training. We work in partnership major employers across the Service and Engineering sectors to help develop their people. Babcock is a key supplier of training solutions to a number of household names, including some of the most prestigious manufacturers within the automotive industry.
Babcock International Group is the UK’s largest engineering support services provider and the UK’s leading supplier of automotive training. This rich mix of engineering and automotive training expertise has resulted in Babcock International Group being selected by a premium automotive manufacturer to be their First Tier provider for their UK Retailer networks Sales, Aftersales, Management, Leadership and Systems training.
We are looking to recruit additional people in support of our client’s ambitious growth aspirations. This role presents an exciting opportunity for an individual who would like to work for Babcock International Group and assist our premium client on their journey.
We are currently looking to appoint a Learning & Development Consultant (Delivery), to work within our Warwickshire site focusing on Aftersales training for our client.
We are particularly interested in candidates who have:
- A passion for Learning and Development
- Previous work experience within the Automotive Industry ideally specialising in Aftersales - desirable
- Previous experience of delivering training events, to audiences of any size
- A desire to develop their current skill set to include the delivery of Automotive training aligning to TAP Methodology - full training will be provided.
- The nature of these roles requires individuals with large amounts of energy and enthusiasm who are both adaptable and positive in a fast paced, changing work environment.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Delivery of the core curriculum (Aftersales, Customer Service)
- Delivering training that is dynamic, engaging and learner focused
- Undertaking design work as and when required that is learner-focused, aligned to the agreed methodology and brand/factory requirements, covering all commercial training areas
- Performing all aspects of the role to the standards set out within Babcock’s objectives and KPI/SLA agreements
- Attending Learning and Development events as a representative of the client and Babcock and embrace new methodologies and ways of working.
Skills and Experience Required
- Confident and outgoing, ability to interact with people at all level and maintains a dynamic and engaging delivery style at all times.
- Previous experience of working within the Automotive Industry
- Advocate of training and committed to measuring the effectiveness of training interventions through a variety of methods.
- Desire to keep up to date with vehicle technology, industry best practice and manufacturers systems and processes.
- Good level of IT skills and previous experience working with automotive related retailer management systems.
Offers of employment are normally subject to satisfactory references and any other required pre-employment checks. In certain circumstances, successful applicants will need to satisfy security clearance requirements
Babcock is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Babcock offers a competitive salary and benefits package including 25 days holiday entitlement plus public holidays, money purchase pension scheme with life assurance, share ownership scheme and a broad range of career opportunities.
Offers of employment are normally subject to satisfactory references and any other required pre-employment checks. In certain circumstances, successful applicants will need to satisfy security clearance requirements and medical clearance.
Please include a detailed CV with a full work history. Please also ensure you provide an explanation for any gaps in employment.
Due to the high level of response we normally receive, if you have not heard from us within 6 weeks please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion