Data & Funding Assistant - Apprenticeships - Redditch Worcester
Data & Funding Assistant - apprenticeships
£18000 - £22000 + Benefits
Our client is one of the UK's leading retailers, with a national spread of stores, Distribution Centres, on-line shopping and a delivery service. They are also one of the Sunday Times 30 best big companies to work for.
They seek to appoint an Administrator to work from their Support Centre in Redditch to provider. You will build relationships across the country to ensure that our clients apprenticeship record keeping is 100% accurate and compliant. You will work closely with their team of Apprenticeship Coaches, Internal quality Assurers and Managers internally and externally with their partners in Ofsted and the Skills Funding Agency.
The purpose of this role is to ensure that my client meets all of their data requirements to track the support that their apprentices are getting, monitor their progress through the scheme, provide management information to their leaders throughout the organisation and ensure that they meet their data obligations to external agencies and partners.
* Ensure accurate data input into management information systems to ensure compliance with ESFA rules, facilitate effective senior management decision making and to support continuous improvement in their Apprenticeship schemes
* Use online systems to retrieve information
* Inputting relevant data to external systems
* The analysis of reports to highlight any inconsistencies in apprentice progress across the business
* Providing information to help with the budgeting process for Apprenticeships
* Providing support for Assessors, Team Leaders, and Internal Verifiers and challenging persistent errors
* Ensuring that actions related to individual apprentices have been processed correctly in MAYTAS including breaks in the learner's programme
* Conducting regular data quality reviews and internal audits to ensure compliance with all the necessary data standards
* Ensuring that the company is funded correctly and in line with funding rules
* Assisting with the administration of external audits such as OFSTED and the ESFA
* Working with the Data and Funding Manager to clear any ESFA errors
* Track registration and certification with awarding bodies
* Resolving queries with Assessors
* Keep up -to-date with ESFA funding rules
* Meet ESFA and business rules
The skills required are as follows:
* Intermediate level knowledge of Excel - minimum
* Familiarity with the Maytas 5 back office management system ideally
* Knowledge of the ESFA funding methodology and its application
* Proven experience of managing successful business driven MIS systems, and producing comprehensive reports
* Input and reporting skills for 3rd party systems including ICQ, MAYTAS, DAS and the ESFA HUB
* Strong organisational skills
* Detail focussed and methodical
* Effective communicator and relationship builder, both internal and external
* Ability to work independently and prioritise workflow
In return, our client is offering a salary of £18-£22K a Good benefit package including 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, discount card and pension
If you would like to build your training career with this excellent employer then please apply now to Morello Recruitment Solutions, quoting M10516
Morello are acting as an employment agency in respect of this vacancy. This position will be subject to a DBS check.
Morello Recruitment are a specialist, independent agency; recruiting for the apprenticeship/skills sector across the UK & Ireland on a permanent, temporary and contract basis.