French speaking sales co-ordinator
Alcester • Permanent • Full Time • £19,000
The Successful Applicant for our Sales Coordinator:
Responsible for processing customer inquiries received from customer or Sales Manager.
• Checking quotations received from the European divisions and completing commercial data.
• Posting completed quotations onto a system for electronic signature and then sending to the customer.
• Responsible for processing orders, invoicing down payments and ensuring all technical and commercial details are finalised.
• Logging commission information.
• Managing orders once placed and being responsible for the issuing of drawings, test material requests etc.
• Liaising with the Shipping department to arrange shipments.
• Being a single point of contact for the divisions in Europe and the customers.
• Maintaining quote logs and tracking inquiries and quotes.
• Maintaining the customer database for the UK & Ireland
• Preparing monthly budget reports
• Arranging travel in the UK, Ireland and Europe
• Chasing invoices.
Key Skills required:
To be considered for our Sales Coordinator role you will need to have;
• Fluent French
Excellent IT skills in Outlook, Excel and Word are essential SAP would be an advantage.
• Excellent administration skills
• Excellent communications skills
• Ability to prioritise and multitask
• Ability to meet tight deadlines
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent time management
• High attention to detail
What’s on Offer?
As a Sales Coordinator you will receive;
• A salary of £19,000
• Free parking
• 38 hours 08.30-17.00
• Great working environment