Year 5 Teacher Required in Bloxwich
A Year 5 teacher is urgently required in Bloxwich to work on a part time basis. The school seeks an experienced Key Stage 2 teacher with recent experience of teaching a Key Stage 2 class. Following this the school will be advertising the role where you will also get the opportunity to apply for the position. The school is a two form entry 'Good' school with a great reputation within the local area. The current team is a very established and committed team who enjoy what they do. The headteacher is a very forward thinking and supportive headteacher.
If you are seeking work on a part time basis then please contact Rachael today on or email your CV to to be considered for the position.
Referral Bonus Scheme
If you know of any other teachers seeking work within the Bloxwich area then please send on their details to Prospero Teaching to earn £150.You don't have to be registered to take advantage of this great scheme.
Prospero have been successfully placing Newly Qualified Teachers and Experienced Teachers in jobs for many years.
* An award winning agency with 100% DfES Quality Mark
* We offer Excellent rates of pay
* We do our utmost to try and integrate you into a team, and working at a school that suits your abilities and career aspirations.
* We offer a Refer a friend scheme.
Why Prospero can help you:
* We will give you the opportunity to work in a school that suits your personality, teaching style and specialism.
* Get advice from our experienced consultants; from CV writing, personal profiling to interview techniques so as to stand out against the competition.
* We offer training courses and behavioural management courses to help you to get to grips with more challenging environments.
Prospero Teaching requires all teachers to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two references plus a face to face interview.