Returns Warehouse Administrator / Operative
Due to growth we have 2 roles with a client in Wednesbury. This role does require you to have a current FLT Counterbalance licence.
Duties will include:
- Managing up 600 returns per day from 60/70 routes.
- Sorting returns into refused, non-deliveries, exchanges and damages.
- Driving FLT - counter balance.
- Investigating returns, where items were lasted located, on which return and where the item if now.
- General housekeeping.
- Moving and handling large items, repacking where necessary ready for re-deliver.
- Managed email in box, prioritising re-deliveries, providing responses and flagging anything urgent.
- Document management and accurate data entry.
- Excellent attention to details to minimise errors. Making notes on the in-house system to give a full clear picture to customer service should a query be made.
- Using your own initiative to pick up additional work throughout the day to ensure deadlines and targets are met.
This role requires a strong administrator who is highly organised can work in a fast paced environment and is fully committed to getting the job done and can think on their feet.
Working hours will either be 7-4 or 8-5 Monday to Saturday with a fixed day off in the week.
Interested send us your CV. Immediate start available.
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.