We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Administrator to join our Walsall based Resourcing Team for a 6 month fixed term contract. If you are a self-starter with an excellent ability to effectively manage a high workload this is a great opportunity to develop your skills and experience at one of the most recognisable brands in the world.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting recruitment activities and ensuring KPI’s are met. Working closely with other team members, the Recruitment Administrator will be involved with candidate selection, interview coordination and candidate on-boarding.
We take pride in our work and each member of our team is responsible for promoting good practices and representing our brand by offering the highest quality of service to our candidates.
Key aspects of the role:
- Conducting telephone and face to face interviews
- Updating candidate’s records on internal systems
- Arranging DBS and medical checks for candidates
- Processing applications including
- Organising interviews and assessments
- Responding to daily queries
- Taking part in ad-hoc projects when required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience in recruitment including candidate attraction and selection
- Ability to work towards strict deadlines in highly pressurised environment
- Great attention to detail
- High level of organisational skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office and computer literacy
- Flexibility and adaptability
The successful candidate will be based at Walsall with potential travel to other locations within the West Midlands area.
You may also have previous experience in the following: recruitment, resourcing, HR, interviewing, candidate attraction.