Spill Technician x 2
Spill Technician x2
Salary: Competitive - Depending on Experience
About the company:
Adler and Allan Ltd provide a range of professional oil industry services and environmental services to a wide range of clients throughout the UK and Ireland.
The company is seeking to recruit two Spill Technicians to join their division based in Droitwich. Working on a full time basis with a requirement to satisfy overtime/on call/call out requirements and on occasion, stay away from home overnight.
Duties of the Spill Technician:
- Operating Company vehicles which the postholder is suitably qualified to operate and ensuring all vehicle checks is undertaken prior to commencing any works.
- Ensure all uplifting and offloading of product and materials is undertaken in the correct and compliant manner with high regard for health and safety and correct working practices.
- To clean up, in an efficient, safe and professional manner any spill or associated works as required.
- Carry out works in accordance with health and safety to include provided RAMS documentation.
- Cleaning all plant and equipment post job.
- Liaison with customers on site to discuss on-going works and further services of the Company.
- Completion of all works paperwork and submission in a timely manner to divisional supervision.
- Liaison with supervision regarding all works and recommending improvements of possible opportunities.
Requirements of the Spill Technician:
- Applicants should possess knowledge and experience of completing RAMS documentation
- A clean full UK driving licence
- Previous knowledge and experience of similar works.
- In addition, the postholders should uphold standards of conduct and behaviour; reporting any incidents in a professional manner and demonstrate a willingness to undertake any additional training, to increase the capability of the division, in supplying a service to customers.
- Proof of the right to work in the UK will be required, and the successful candidates may be required to undertake a DBS check to satisfy client requirements.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Spill Technician role is right for you then please apply today!